Helping you achieve your real estate goals is my top priority. When we work together, it is about YOU. I listen to your needs, work diligently to achieve your objectives and strive to always exceed your expectations. As a long-term resident of Seattle and the Eastside, I am an expert in this area. My knowledge can help you find the right home for your now and future needs, alongside your investment goals. My central Mercer Island location is ideal for cultivating opportunities for buyers and sellers in real estate markets on both sides of Lake Washington—whether you are in Bellevue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Mount Baker, Greenlake, Madison Park, or beyond! My professional background includes a law degree and 11 years as an attorney, which make me uniquely qualified to advocate for your interests and give you an edge to negotiate the best possible terms on the sale or purchase of your home.
My extensive professional network, excellent communication skills and meticulous attention to detail benefits my clients whether they are buying or selling. I am dedicated to providing my clients exceptional real estate services with integrity and professionalism. I have an impressive track record and have been involved in a range of real estate transactions including luxury and waterfront estates, residential properties, condos, and investment properties. Due to my past work as an attorney, I also specialize in representing professional trustees with trust and estate sales. My expertise and sales record in the high-end, luxury real estate market earned my association as an Executive Director of Windermere’s Premier Properties program prior to being selected as a founding broker at Compass. I am also a member of the Council of Residential Specialists, the Washington State Bar and have earned designations as a Certified Residential Specialist, Luxury Marketing Specialist and Accredited Buyer’s Representative®.
I love real estate. 20 years ago I personally negotiated the purchase of my first home and I have enjoyed the process of buying, selling, building, remodeling and homeownership ever since. I strive to share this passion with my clients and will use my wealth of experience to help you realize your own dreams for your home, family and asset growth.
● $265M+ in sales volume and counting
● #1 Highest Grossing Agent on Mercer Island – 2017-2020
● #1 in Waterfront Sales on Mercer Island – 2019-2020
● America’s Best Real Estate Professionals List 2020 – #8 Agent Ranked by Volume in WA State
● 4% higher list to sales price ratio on listings
● Listings sell in ½ the time of market average
● Proud Schools Supporter – $100 from every sale donated to the MI Schools Foundation
● Active Member, Former Board Member – National League of Young Men
● Active Member – National Charity League
● Former Executive Director, Sexual Violence Law Center
● Active Member – Washington State Bar Association
● Former Staff Attorney, Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs
● Former Pro Bono Attorney Volunteer – Eastside Domestic Violence Project
I love real estate. I strive to share this passion with my clients and will use my wealth of experience to help you realize your own dreams for your home, family and asset growth.Contact Me